The position is for one of our clients who is working for a California headquartered Fintech company that provides online and mobile payment solutions for global marketplaces and large vertical markets. It has been recognized for its growth, ranking in the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Private Companies for ten consecutive years and was named to Forbes’ List of “America’s Most Promising Companies” in 2015 as well as Forbes’ list of “Next Billion Dollar Startups” in 2016.
Our client’s team is already working with this Payment company with 50+ developers based out of India and USA and is now expanding its presence in Canada.
Years of Experience : 10+ years
• 8+ years of software development experience in Java/Java EE.
• Extensive engineering experience and a proven track record in payments, e-commerce, enterprise, high performance, large scale web technologies including cloud based APIs and protocols (REST, JSON)
• Thought leader, hands-on contributor, and decision maker known for solving difficult software engineering problems
• Proficient in data structures, algorithms, design patterns and Object Oriented Programming.
• Experience with one of the major relational databases (MSSQL, Oracle, Postgres)
• Excellent Java and J2EE coding skills.
• Experience in payments or high transactional systems
• Experience with Linux and other Unix-like operating systems
• Excellent team player with good analytical, strategic planning and interpersonal and communication skills. Highly motivated, enthusiastic and self-starter
• Experience with Kafka, NoSQL database is a plus
• Exposure to JBoss Fuse, Apache Camel or MuleSoft highly desired
• Experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) tools Docker, ECS, S3 etc.
• Experience building CI/CD pipeline with maven/jenkins/code pipeline.
• Proficient with API design, Strong in Spring framework and understanding of Microservices
• Exposure to API Gateway (Apigee) is a huge plus.
• BSCS or equivalent, MS preferred
|Job Category||Full Time|